Work and direct the distribution support function prior to, during, and following an event
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Main function of this job is to oversee storage, cleanliness, and delivery of product for the arena concessions
- Receive orders, store in the proper place, and complete administrative paperwork in accordance with company standards, policies and procedures.
- Supervise concession warehouse staff.
- Compile concession warehouse schedule ensuring all events and deliveries have proper coverage.
- Deliver product from the concession warehouse to stand in a timely and efficient manner and in accordance with company service standards.
- Oversees the pulling of product to fill transfers and verifies accuracy.
- Performs as needed, minor repairs or adjustments on machines using hand tools to correct malfunctions.
- Work with F&B managers to complete a monthly inventory.
- Reports any equipment repairs.
- Assure security of all company assets.
- Complete spot checks on inventory.
- Inform manager of any and all products that are running low and need to be re-ordered.
- Receives, maintains and stores product inventory in a sanitary and orderly fashion (rotate product inventory FIFO standards).
- Follows principles of sanitation and safety in handling food and equipment.
- Ability to interact with co-workers in order to assure compliance with company standards.
- Ensures proper and timely set up and clean up of all concession areas.
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, wipe, push and pull.
- Must meet state and local health requirements for food handlers and alcoholic beverage servers.
- Ability to perform arithmetic operations (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- Ability to lift and carry items weighing 10 – 30 pounds, occasionally up to 50 pounds, up and down stairs up to 400 feet about 15 times per shift.
EQUIPMENT USED IN THE PERFORMANCE OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Cold and hot beverage equipment
- Mop, bucket, and brooms
- Two-way radios
- Carts and pallet jacks
- Concession Equipment
- Cash Registers
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee
TO APPLY :
Please go to the Employment page of dcucenter.com and apply thru the job-specific link:
To be considered for any open position, you must complete the application process completely through the link provided. Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may call 508-929-0114.
50 Foster Street
Worcester, MA 01608
Accepting applications from until filled.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
based on experience, will discuss in person
flexible based on events bookedApply