Good Chemistry grows, breeds and sells premium, small-batch cannabis. The company was founded over 22 years ago in San Francisco as a medical cannabis co-op and since that time, we have expanded our independently-owned operations throughout Colorado, Massachusetts and Nevada. We are a rapidly growing company and provide equal opportunities for career advancement in a fun, fast-paced environment.
Pay Rate: $25.00-$31.00 per hour commensurate with experience.
Job Summary: The Facilities Technician’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, traveling to all Good Chemistry locations in order to maintain buildings and ensure property is kept in quality condition by conducting repairs and maintenance of buildings, furniture, fixtures, building exteriors and equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Promptly handle all maintenance problems within the department’s areas of responsibility
– Ensure that premises and equipment are well maintained, clean and safe
– On-call 24/7 availability to respond to emergency situations (i.e. system failure, water leaks, etc.)
– Communicate to Facilities Manager via phone, email and company support ticket system
– Anticipate future maintenance needs by assessing condition of facilities
– Administer approved procedures as they pertain to assignment of tasks, use of equipment, safety, preventive maintenance and repairs
– Ensure the efficient and prompt handling of all department work orders and requests
– Other tasks and duties as necessary
Job Requirements (Education and Experience)
– Must be able to pass CORI background check
– High School Diploma
– Two to four years’ experience in construction, maintenance, or other technical fields
– Must be 21 years or older
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
– Technical capacity
– Ability to work independently
– General knowledge of electric, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry and painting
– Physical demands may include heavy lifting (up to 100 lbs) climbing, bending, sweeping, shoveling and other clean up tasks
– Proficient communication skills
– Strong problem solving/analysis skills
– Must have valid driver’s license, smartphone and own reliable transportation
– Must be able to obtain a registered agent card from the CCC (Cannabis Control Commission)
Good Chemistry Nurseries is one of the country’s leading providers of cannabis products and related services. Good Chemistry’s team of experienced professionals implements the company’s vision for a groundbreaking retail cannabis experience that is both inviting and educational. Staff use their expertise and knowledge to create a professional, compliant and user-friendly experience for customers of all interests. Everything we do at Good Chemistry is guided by four core principles: science, access, dignity and compassion. We think that people should have access to safe, reliable and high-quality cannabis. We believe that cannabis has significant therapeutic benefits, and we work to support and expand its study.
Here at Good Chemistry, we care about our employees. This is reflected by the wide array of benefits we offer to each member of our team. We offer multiple health, dental, and vision plans so you can select the coverage that is specifically curated for you. We take this a step further by offering multiple mental health resources as well. As a member of our team, you can also expect PTO, Sick Pay, and performance-based incentives.
Now, the fun stuff! All Good Chemistry employees are eligible for discounted products at any of our dispensary locations. Those who work in the garden are also eligible for free flower contingent on meeting monthly quota goals.
Lastly, perhaps the best benefit of all is the intrinsic value you will see working for one of the few privately owned Cannabis companies in Massachusetts.
Good Chemistry is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Good Chemistry is a strong proponent of social equity in the regulated marijuana industry. We offer job accessibility and career development for those from communities that have been disproportionately impacted by marijuana prohibition and enforcement.
Applicants must currently be qualified to work in the United States.
$25.00 – $31.00 per hour commensurate with experience.
40 Hours per week (standard)Learn More