Candidates will perform general tasks of a simple or routine nature
Duties will include performing building maintenance tasks including but not limited to:
- Preparing surfaces for refinishing and painting
- Cleaning building areas, floors, hallways, and restrooms
- Washing, waxing and polishing floors
- Washing windows, walls, and woodwork.
- Performs grounds maintenance; cuts grass, weeds and brush; trims bushes and trees; rakes grass, leaves and trash; seeds and cares for lawn and ornamental plantings.
- Removes snow and ice from walkways, driveways, parking areas and buildings and equipment as needed.
- Collects and disposes of trash.
This is a full-time position.
Upper Blackstone offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 403(b) retirement plan.
Employees are part of the MA State Retirement System.
Send cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources Manager