Fuller’s Collision Center, in Auburn Massachusetts, is hiring a Full-Time, Experienced (preferred but will train) Customer Service Representative (CSR) to assist with greeting visitors, answer calls in a courteous, professional manner, and more.
Why Choose Fuller’s Collision Center:
Fuller’s Collision Center is one of the largest I-CAR Gold Class Certified Collision Repair providers meeting the highest standards for quality, courtesy, and professionalism. We appreciate our employees, invest in their success, and successfully operate a first-class facility.
- Proven career path, promotional opportunities
- World class training
- Employee engagement events
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (with employer match)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Holidays/Birthday, Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA plans
Full Job Description
The CSR is the face of the entire operation for all visitors. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for greeting, welcoming, and directing customers appropriately. This is a great opportunity for qualified individuals to start a career with an established organization.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Engage with customers to assist them with the appropriate repair solution.
- Exceptional telephone techniques and etiquette
- Inform customers and insurance personnel the status of body shop repairs when requested according to notes in management system
- Answering questions about the company’s services
- Problem solving, sometimes guidance is needed more than a manager
- Collecting and analyzing customer feedback
- Delivering information about Fuller’s Collision Center offerings
- Efficient communication and precise office skills is a must
- Ability to comprehend and facilitate the Collision Shop Management System (CCC), including posting invoices to system and reconciling jobs on a monthly basis
- Reconciling accounts receivable for internal companies monthly
- Tracking and billing rental car fleet with 100% accuracy
- Efficient in meeting monthly deadlines
- First-hand knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and Outlook is preferred as well as experience in Automotive Collision Management Systems
- Team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Hands on experience with office equipment (printers and computers)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Positive customer service attitude
- Multi-tasking abilities,
- Proficient QuickBooks, Microsoft Office
- High School Degree: College Degree is a plus.